HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
If you do need to return an item due to the size ordered not fitting correctly or if you received a damaged product- please help us, help you, by making yourself aware of our Product Return Policy below.
Please return your item with all its original packaging and documentation.
We will gladly exchange any item purchased that is either too big/small or damaged if returned within 14 days or order.
We cannot however replace worn items or items damaged as a result of wearing and all items purchased during a Sale. Where items have a clear manufacturer defect, we will replace with a similar product.
There are only 2 ways to make a return.
Call us during office hours and we'll sort it out for you OR log into your account profile, click on RETURNS and follow the easy steps.
We will arrange and cover the cost of a return where the product has been incorrectly supplied or where a damaged product has been delivered.
For size related returns, you have to send the product to us in the original condition and packaging, complete with all tags attached.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Call us or go online to your account www.umbrostore.co.za/awrma/guest_rma/index/
- Once we have been notified about the return we will contact you to arrange the collection of the item/s at a time and place that suits you.
- Only once we have received the returned item(s), validated the reason for the return, can we start the process for a replacement or refund.
- If necessary, any associated costs will be deducted from any credit due to you.
- The returns process normally takes up to 48 hours from receiving the item.
- At any stage please feel free to contact us regarding the status of your return.